Informatization of healthcare
Regional Medical Information System (RMIS)
RMIS automates key processes of medical institutions, as well as the exchange of information between regional and federal information resourсes in the medical-diagnostic process.
- higher quality and better accessibility of medical care through medical and administrative activities automation;
- keeping medical records electronically (electronic medical record, EMR);
- personified healthcare service recording;
- prompt medical and administrative decision making;
- higher effectiveness of healthcare organizations;
- creation of information database of scientific research;
- interaction of participants in medical-diagnostic process in the Uniform Public Health Information System (EGISZ);
- interaction with administrative and economic systems, including for the purpose of analysing actual expenses on medical services.
To date, the system has been implemented in Irkutsk, Sverdlovsk, Kurgan, Kaluga, Orenburg Regions, Zabaykalsky Krai, the Republics of Altai and Buryatia, as well as in the city of Sarov.
RMIS runs on the SaaS model using cloud technology, so it can be introduced or made available as a service to public and commercial medical centres.